Reservation and Check-in:
- All reservations are subject to availability and confirmation.
- Guests must provide valid identification upon check-in.
- Check-in time is at [12:00 Am], and check-out time is at [12:00 Am]. Early check-in or late check-out may be available upon request and subject to an additional fee.
Payment and Cancellation:
- Payment for the reservation is required at the time of booking unless otherwise specified.
- Cancellations or changes to the reservation must be made within the specified time frame provided during the booking process. Failure to cancel within the given time may result in charges or penalties.
- Refunds for cancellations or early check-outs are subject to the resort cancellation policy.
- The maximum occupancy for each room type is specified at the time of booking and must not be exceeded. Additional charges may apply for extra guests.
- Children under a certain age, as specified by the resort, may stay free of charge using existing bedding.
Property Rules and Conduct:
- Guests are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful and considerate manner towards other guests and resort staff.
- Any behavior that is disruptive, harmful, or illegal may result in immediate eviction without refund.
- Guests are responsible for any damage caused to resort property during their stay and may be charged for repair or replacement costs.
Amenities and Services:
- The availability and operation of amenities and services, such as swimming pools, fitness centers, and restaurants, may vary and are subject to change without notice.
- Some amenities or services may require additional fees or reservations.