The resort has a refund policy that allows guests to receive a full or partial refund depending on the cancellation time frame and the specific terms and conditions of their reservation.
If a guest cancels their reservation within a specified period, typically 48 to 72 hours before the check-in date, they may be eligible for a full refund.
Refunds are typically processed back to the original payment method used during the booking process.
In case of a "no-show" where the guest fails to arrive without prior cancellation, the resort may charge a penalty fee or retain a portion of the reservation amount.
Use of Cancellation Policy:
- The resort has a cancellation policy in place to manage cancellations and rescheduling of reservations.
- Guests are encouraged to review the specific cancellation policy associated with their reservation at the time of booking, as policies may vary based on the type of room, package, or promotional offer chosen.
- Depending on the policy, guests may be allowed to cancel their reservation without any penalty up to a certain number of days before the scheduled check-in date.
- If a cancellation is made after the specified deadline, the guest may be charged a cancellation fee or be subject to a forfeiture of a portion or the entire reservation amount.
- It is important to contact the resort's reservations department or customer service to initiate the cancellation process and inquire about any applicable fees or refund eligibility.
- It's essential to note that the specific refund and cancellation policies may vary between resorts. It is recommended to directly contact the resort's customer service or refer to their website for accurate and up-to-date information regarding their refund and cancellation policies.